Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Maybe we elected the wrong Obama?

I respectfully suggest that President Obama needs to spend more time consulting with his wife, Michelle, as opposed to Janet Reno and Eric Holder before he responds to questions regarding the immigration laws. I watched with admiration as the first lady fielded a question from a second grader on the subject. Actually, I came away thinking that perhaps we elected the wrong Obama. However, the question was directed at the administration, thus the country, as opposed to Arizona so I might not have heard something as conciliatory if that had been the case. I do say that it is fair to give her the benefit of the doubt, don’t you agree?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you disagree with consulting her, which one was elected or give her the benefit of the doubt, or all of the above?